torsdag 20. oktober 2011

The world underneath the surface!


One reason why I picked Barbados as a holiday destination was because of the wonderful world that is located under the water. Barbados has many things that it’s known for, but one of the main things is the diving culture in the country.

I love to dive, so day five, six, and seven from the first week was booked for my favorite hobby. It was so much to see, and even though you always dive the same route, you’ll never get to see the same thing twice. It is amazing how two places can be so different, and how a place can change in such a short time.
When I am under water, I see the world in so many different ways. It’s so peaceful and quite when you’re diving, and that’s what I like about it. In the 60 minutes that I am under water, I feel like I am in another world… I feel free.
The first dive was a “check dive”. Some dive bases have this kind of dives for people like me that do not dive very often in their daily life, but in their holidays. During the dive the instructor guides you, and “checks” that you can follow the rules and respect the underwater – world.
In the three days I went diving five times, two times on day five, two times on day six, and one time on day seven. I saw many beautiful creatures, including sharks, turtles and dolphins. This was my first meeting with dolphins, so I was very excited about it.
Next week I will go wreck diving, to the wreck of Berwind, and also attend on several cultural events here on the island. 





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar