søndag 23. oktober 2011

My plans for the last week


Well, the last week in paradise has started, and I there are so many things that still are waiting for me…
Here is a list of things that I want to do the next four days:
Monday:
·         Atlantis Submarine Dive
·         Harbour Lights Beach Party
Tuesday:
·         Wreck diving on the wreck of Berwind
Wednesday:
·         Go shopping on a real Barbadian marked  
Thursday:
·         Eat lunch at Fisherpond Great House
Friday:
·         Tour to the Harrison Cave and the Barbados wildlife Reserve
Saturday:
·          Go diving a last time
Sunday:
·         Pack my luggage, prepare everything for the flight, and just enjoy the last hours in paradise, before my plain leaves at nine in the evening.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar