torsdag 22. september 2011

"About the Butterflies"

The analysis from the texts butterflies is very good. The author of the analysis has stucture in the text, and writes the analysis in a easy and understanding way. When someone reads the analysis he or she gets to know what the story is about, and what the meaning with the story is. The author doesn't write unnessesary sentences that doesn't make any sense, but she/he writes things that are relevant for the analysis.
The whole text is divided in several paragraphs. Each paragraph has one theme, eksamples for the themes are plot, characters and the setting. This is a very good way to get an organised text, that also is easy to read. The one who wrote the analysis knew what he/she "talked" about, and when you read it you could see that the author understood what the texts "Butterflies" was about. He/ she thought about what the story tried to tell, and that is imortant when you write an analysis.

I can learn from this analysis because I can see how an analysis is written. I can now see how we can divide the analysis to get a good stucture in it and I know what an analysis should contain.
I really got inspired from this analysis and I will probably use "some parts" of it in my own analysis.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar